About the study
The standard work on logistics – in English and focused on the “EU30” (European Union plus Norway and Switzerland). The digital study provides all the key data for a thorough market analysis, bringing transparency to your supply chain:
- Well-founded description of the status quo
- Differentiated analysis of nine market segments
- Trend overview and trend comparison per market segment investigated
- Identification of development trends in Europe as a whole and at country level
- NEW: a forecast of development
You will exclusively receive the TOP 100 logistics company rankings in Europe with the most important key figures at company level. The Logistics TOP 100 provides you with measurements and analyses, as well as trends and potential. Here, you will learn how the European logistics market is developing. Experts from the Fraunhofer Center for Applied Research on Supply Chain Services SCS analyse European market trends in detail. The Top 100 will provide answers to your questions: How do logistics companies perceive and react to the topics of digitisation, start-ups and innovation? What impact has Industry 4.0 had on the logistics market area and what investment should companies now be making in digitisation?